The Saturday Brief brings to you Marketing news from around the Internet in case you were living in a hole this past week.
This week was all about technology with Apple’s WWDC and the E3 happening earlier in the week. Here’s the TOP 10 Marketing stories this week that you might has missed on the Internet.
- Apple Enchants Once Again With iOS7 and Mac Pro
- How Sony May Have Won E3 With the PlayStation 4
- Facebook Adds Twitter-Like Hashtags
- Here’s what businesses can learn from the brand currently known as Kanye West
- Too Little, Too Late? Abercrombie Sponsors Anti-Bullying Scholarships
- To Celebrate 150 Years, Perrier Re-Issues Warhol Designs
- Interbrand Releases Top 100 Global Green Brands 2013
- Mondelez Enters Coffee War with Pods for Rival Nespresso Machine
- For Consumer Brands, Asia Is The New Peoria
- Apple introduces bold ‘designed by Apple in California’ message
What do you think about the news this week? Will Apple be able to win back the hearts of consumers with their new iOS? Or is it too little, too late? Leave your comments below!
Leave a Reply