The Saturday Brief brings to you Marketing news from around the Internet in case you were living in a hole this past week. Here’s the TOP 10 Marketing stories this week that you might has missed on the Internet.
- Now Coca-Cola’s Made A Bottle Of Ice, Ice, Baby!
- The Next Big Thing In Smartphones Could Be Coming From Google
- Your Brand’s Uber-Fans Are Not Uber-Advocates. So Who Is?
- Starbucks Brings Its Global Brand but Adopts Local Flavors in Asia Markets
- Coke’s Share Happiness Campaign Gets Literal
- Downbeat Galaxy S4 Views Hit Samsung Shares
- Dollar Shave Club Is Back With A New Product and Outrageous Video
- Cleaning Brand Cif Aims To Disinfect The Filthy Internet For Your Kids
- New Data Reveals Apple’s Flawed iPhone 5 Marketing Strategy
- XBox One Might Let Sony’s PS4 Win By Default
Leave a Reply